This week’s assignment for the 52 lists project is to write about our goals for August. Mine are few and finite, but here they are:
- Finalize our curriculum plans for the 2016-17 homeschool year
- Keep up on meal plans
- Organize the kids’ clothes and pack away what doesn’t fit for younger brothers and/or future siblings
- Finish reading the book for September’s Book Club post
- Empty my stuff out of the closet in the little boys’ room (We recently moved the younger two into what was my sewing room. Since I gave up recreational sewing, I didn’t need a room for it anymore.)
- Continue to attend Aqua Zumba twice a week
I think that’ll do. 🙂
I love meal plans, but I’ve been a little slack on mine lately trying to use what’s in our pantry instead of continually shopping for new stuff. Good luck on yours!
Great list! I need to get back into meal planning. It’s one of those love/hate type of things. May you accomplish all that on your list and thank you for participating — I’m still playing catch up after our road trip.
Chasing Slow recently posted…52 lists – Your favorite scents
Oh I don’t even want to think about sorting through clothes for size and seasonal changes!
Brittney recently posted…Build Your Own Video Games with Bloxels
Mother of 3
Meal planning and cleaning out closets/ buying fall clothes for the boys are two things that I forgot on my “to do” list but have found myself starting these last few weeks.