This week’s list is a super light one. Here are some of my favorite games and apps.
- Mancala (pictured above)
- Archery Dice (when I play with the kids)
- Snake Oil (also fun with the kids)
- Nuts (card game I haven’t played in years, but was always super fun when hubby and I played with his parents before we were married; some people call it Nertz, so you might know it by that name)
- Bocce Ball
- One-base baseball (our family’s own creation)
- Matching with Friends (I’m wmr1601 if you want to find me)
- Gummy Drop
What are your favorite games to play?
My boss introduced me to Bocce Ball this year. It’s so much fun and very competitive. Thanks for sharing!
Mother of 3
I love that your list is so unique with many “new to me” games!
Mancala! I haven’t played that in forever but I used to love it!
This week’s list has my wheels spinning to plan a game night!
I’m playing catch up on blog visits, but I really do love to stop by, visit, and read each list. Thank you for participating!